Organizer: Svenska kyrkan, Folkungabygdens pastorat
A small red chips dressed church was built the first time the 1647th The little church became too small, so it was decided the parish meeting in 1858 that the church was to be built to. 1862 was the new wooden church completed. In Trehörna had not afford a stone, but the wooden church built with stone church as a model.
The new temple was approved only as a temporary measure and was consecrated as a church until the 100th anniversary 1962nd
In the church's burial chamber lies several Trehörna farmhouse owners. Although the church's founder, Colonel Axel Ribbing wife with children. The couple Ribbing paid for the first 1,600-talk worship and donated many of inventory. The chalice is the Ribbingska and Sperlingska weapons.
Among the inventory is a crucifix from 1200-century France. Font of wood is made of Bernhard Fäldt, Tranås.
A door with painted decoration is probably a relic of the 1600's altarpiece
|Translated by Google translation|
From Ödeshög running towards Tranås and continue to run for about 20 km. Turn left at the junction towards Trehörna and drive about 5 km and you are there.