Axel träffs gata 6
595 41 Mjölby
The church is built of granite and parts of the medieval church is part of the present chuch.The remains of the church paintings is preserved in the tower chamber. Altar The ornament consists of a painting by artist RH Jackel. The exterior is simple, in the early 1900s neoclassical style.
At 1797 burned the rectory and church archives were together with the vicar in flames.
Many of the old church objects were sold at auction. The baptismal font of sandstone is from early 1300. The church also owns two bridal benches from the early 1800s, painted in rustic style.
|Translated by Google translation|
Western Hargs church is centrally located in the community Västra Harg and signage available from both Mantorp, Mjölby and from road 32nd