The church is divided into three churches, "Large church", "Small church" and a small chapel for smaller gatherings called "apse". The objects from the old church contained here is the church balcony which is now located in the "Large church". In the small church hall, hangs a triptych from the 1400's. There is also a font from the 1600's, probably from the workshop of Michael Hacke in Skänninge. An old baptismal font from the 1100's is located in the "apse".
Hogby is otherwise best known for the Hogby runestone standing on the old cemetery, north of the present church.