Of the original 12th century church remains chancel, apse and nave to the current gallery. The tower was built in 1787. Earlier, the church had one had a splinted wooden tower with spotted a ridge turret. During conservations in the 1700's, the parish has put in new larger windows.
Several medieval objects are preserved, for example a font of sandstone from the 1100's and the church bell from the 1200's, which is probably Östergötland oldest altarpiece from the 1400s.
Subsidiaries Congregations 0142-700 01
Disabled Parking: No
Accessible Entrance: Yes
Wheelchair toilet: No